The Community Health and Wellness Centers located in North Preston and East Preston provide primary health care and wellness programming for the communities of North Preston, East Preston, Cherry Brook and Lake Loon.
We offer many health and wellness services including:
- Primary medical care
- Blood collection
- A lab requisition from your health care provider is required for this service. Remember to bring your valid health card.
- Foot care
- Provided free for clients with high risk for foot problems. Referral is required.
- Diabetes management
- Learn more about diabetes prevention, management and treatment. Referral is required.
- Nutrition education
- Make an appointment with the dietitian
- IWK pediatrician
- Providing health care for children, youth and families. Referral is required.
- Variety of free health and wellness programs throughout the year
Location and contact information
North Preston Community Centre
44 Simmonds Rd.
Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30 pm
Friday 8:00am – 3:30pm
1900 Highway 7, Suite 201
Wednesday 7:30am – 3:30pm
Thursday and Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Blood Collection is available during the following times:
East Preston – Wednesdays 8:00am – 9:30am
North Preston – Fridays 8:15am – 9:00am
*a lab requisition from your health care provider is required for this service. As well, please remember to bring your health card.
How do I access this program?
Contact us to make an appointment
North Preston 902-434-3807
East Preston 902-434-0824